Advertisement

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Semester at Sea

I am currently planning to go a new adventure. This time, I will be voyaging around the world with a program called Semester at Sea. From August 27 to December 13, I will be sailing to 15 different ports around the globe. On board, I will be taking classes and during port, I will be learning about new countries and new cultures. I think it will be a trip of a lifetime.

To follow my journey, check back with my blog. I will be writing lots of articles, taking photographs and video.

Below is a list of all of the ports I will be stopping at:

  • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Cadiz, Spain
  • Casablanca, Morocco
  • Takoradi, Ghana
  • Cape Town, South Africa
  • Port Louis, Mauritius
  • Chennai, India
  • Singapore
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
  • Hong Kong / Shanghai, China
  • Yokohama / Kobe, Japan
  • Honolulu / Hilo, Hawaii, USA
  • San Diego, California, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment